AIESEC Internship Exchange Programme
AIESEC Internship Exchange Programme is a cost effective Programme that enables corporates to source international interns, from over 1100 universities in 100 countries and territories, bringing in tangible skills for developing your Business Development Strategies.
To meet the increasing demand for professionally delivered programmes, we have strived to improve and add value to The Internship Exchange Programme. Our online global data-base ensures rigorous searching of candidates and
precise selection according to the needs and requirements of each organization.
How much will it cost you?
If you are joining AIESEC Internship Exchange Programme. You are going to pay for the following cost:
- The intern’s salary
- AIESEC administration fee
AIESEC is a not-for-profit organization, and the administration fee goes to the direct and indirect cost used to
sustain our Internship Exchange Programme and organization.
Internship Exchange Programme
- Duration: 8 – 52 weeks
- Delivery time: 2 – 4 months
What shall you do to take an AIESEC intern now?
- Contact AIESEC
- Provide a challenging job role for the intern: AIESEC interns look for an intensive learning experience in companies. A challenging job role for the intern would definitely maximize benefits for both parties.
- Interview & Select internship applications to your company
- Provide salary to interns: Salary of the intern is for the intern to cover his/her daily expenses in Hong Kong, including accommodation, food, transportation etc.
- Pay Administration fee to AIESEC: A contract will be signed between the company and AIESEC. The administration fee will cover the direct and indirect cost to sustain the internship exchange programme and